Electronic R&D, design and engineering company
We design, program, and assembly electronic products according to the customer's requirements. We offer a wide range of product development options, from the simplest consumer electronic devices to sophisticated controllers for industry, medicine, and energy.
The main activity of the company is the development of new products (R&D). We also provide electronics assembly services to our customers in small and medium quantities.
Altegra Ltd, located in Kaunas city, Lithuania, and carries out all processes (activity administration, planning, design, programming, production and inspection, quality control).
We believe that R&D is the key to success today and tomorrow, on which the company's development and prosperity depend. It depends on how we meet customer requirements.
Introduce us to your tasks and we will help you find the most optimal solution for your business.
- We calculate the development and production costs
- We create, manufacture and program the electronic part of the product
- We will make mechanical product design
- We certify the product in the laboratories of our partners
- We make full product testing before market
- We prepare product technical documentation
- We will CE mark your product
- Industrial and domestic process management and data collection
- Internet of Things IoT, control solutions WiFi ZigBee, DALI, etc
- Raster and 3D image scanning and data processing, ToF cameras
- Up to 20kw 12w/cm2 LED UV curing systems for production lines
- Industrial product testing equipment
- Production inspecting equipment
- Microcontroller ARM, AVR and microprocessor ARM, MIPS, x86 based design, programming and deveopment
- Design of input and output interface circuits and their protections
- Professional LED lighting control
- Measurement of alcohol in exhaled air
- Data collection, processing, and storage AI DI FFT etc.